Virtual Visit with Dr. Lehman
Can't make it in due to the Corona Virus? Do you live far away from our clinic? Book a virtual consultation with us instead.
This consultation will include your choice of audio or secure video chat with Dr. Lehman, review of all records you submit to us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, and any advice that can be administered with the information supplied.
Unfortunately, injection treatment obviously cannot be administered to you with a virtual consultation, but orders for braces, imaging studies, therapy and even some medications may be. You will also receive advice and opinions. This may help you decide to see Dr. Lehman in person at the clinic to further medical treatment.
During the COVID virus outbreak, medicare and most private insurers are now covering these visits. You can check with your insurance carrier to see if this is a covered benefit.
Please do the following:
- Call and schedule an appointment.
- Complete New Patient paperwork, if new.
- Complete a Consent form for the Virtual visit.
- Send us any relevant medical records you would like Dr. Lehman to review as part of visit. Please limit to 1 or 2 issues.
- If you prefer secure video, we use doxy.me. You will enter the following in your web browser search bar "doxy.me/lehmanmd". Familiarize yourself with this free video conferencing site prior to your appointment.
Please note that Dr. Lehman will make every attempt to connect with you at the time scheduled, however clinic schedule may cause your physician to be late depending on patient load and complexity. Please allow for up to a 15 minute delay.
18 Medical Park Drive
Asheville, North Carolina 28803