About Christie Lehman, MD
Dr. Lehman is a former college athlete who, like many, "over did it." During her many years of playing soccer, she suffered severe knee injuries that required multiple reconstructive surgeries along the way.
Not enough can be said about the importance of injury prevention. We now know that youth who suffer an ACL injury are likely to develop arthritis in their knee by the time they are 30. There are more people than ever experiencing pain and limitation because of old injuries and wear and tear conditions.
Dr. Lehman is very passionate about finding treatment options for those who are too young for joint replacement and are looking to still enjoy an active life. Additionally, she is invested in finding options for those who want to put off a knee replacement, rotator cuff or tennis elbow surgery and maintain an active lifestyle.
- Board certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Visiting fellowship at renowned Bodor Clinic in Regenerative Medicine and MSK Ultrasound
- Multiple Regenerative Medicine and Interventional Orthopedics courses and conferences
- Certified in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Member of Orthohealing Method physician network
18 Medical Park Drive
Asheville, North Carolina 28803