About Christie Lehman, MD
Dr. Lehman is a former college athlete who, like many, "over did it." During her many years of playing soccer, she suffered severe knee injuries that required multiple reconstructive surgeries and lengthy recovery.
Not enough can be said about the importance of injury prevention. We now know that youth who suffer an ACL injury are likely to develop arthritis in their knee by the time they are 30. Many of us end up paying the price for injuries suffered in our earlier years. There are more people than ever experiencing pain and limitation because of old injuries and wear and tear conditions.
Dr. Lehman is very passionate about finding non-surgical treatment options for those who are looking to still enjoy an active life.
- Board certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Visiting fellowship at renowned Bodor Clinic in Regenerative Medicine and MSK Ultrasound
- Active in Regenerative Medicine and Interventional Orthopedics courses and conferences since 2010
- Certified in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Member of the Interventional Orthobiologics Foundation and Orthobiologics Ethics Consortium
1257 Hendersonville Rd, Suite A
Asheville, North Carolina 28803
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm